Call for Contributions
You are requested to follow the general guidelines and the sub-mission instruction for authors properly so that your write-up can duly be reviewed by the editors and be published without any technical glitches. The editors reserve the right to edit submissions for style and clarity. If any major revisions are needed, the editorial team will send the requirements at your email. Please check your email regularly so that you can be informed of any such decision and send us the revised write-up by the given deadline. Failure to do may cause delay of the publication. Your publication might then automatically go for the next issue.
Submission Instruction for Authors
Feature articles, lesson plans, resources, Editorial, and other sub-missions should:
- follow the Publication Manual of APA (American Psychologi-cal Association) (6th Ed.)
- be copy ready (with proper grammar, spelling, etc.)
- have a title in ALL CAPS.
- have the author's name, email address, affiliation, and city in one line.
- have a 2- to 3-sentence bio at the end for each author con-taining no more than 20 words.
- be no longer than 150 words for all submissions except fea-ture article consisting of 250 words (including tables and cita-tions)
- contain no more than three-five recent citations.
- be formatted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx)
- not have photos or other graphics embedded in the Word file. Photos and other graphics should be submitted in the same email message as the text. If possible, please make a zip file containing write-up, photos and others.
- Please do not embed photos, figures, and other graphics in the text of the submission. Include each one in a separate file instead.
- Please include photo captions and, if you have them, photog-rapher credits. Please include the names of each person ap-pearing in the photo whenever possible.
- Be sure to put "BELTA Newsletter April 2021" in the subject line.
- Please send your submission and all relevant attachments (photos, tables, etc.) in one email. Failure to do so might cre-ate difficulty at both ends.
- Please note that we will not welcome your submission after the deadline: March 25, 2021.
ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE MADE NO LATER THAN March 25, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ARTICLES PUBLISHED IN BELTA E-NEWSLETTER ARE NOT CONSIDERED SCHOLARLY PUBLICA-TION OF A JOURNAL. IF YOU INTEND TO DO SO, CHECK BELTA JOURNAL.
You can submit your paper online through the 'Submit Your Write-up' section at our BELTA website. Make sure you have read the general guidelines and word limit carefully before submitting your paper. We will not be able to consider papers that do not comply with the submission guidelines.
You can also submit through email to the editorial board members [see https://www.belta-bd.org/newsletter-editorial]